Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HA200) SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Installation and Administration
Have a question? Contact Us
|Location:||Date||Guaranteed to Run:|
|Live Virtual, US||08/15/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||09/12/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||10/17/2022|
|Newtown Square, PA||11/14/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||11/14/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||12/05/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||03/06/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||04/10/2023|
|Live Virtual, US||08/14/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||09/11/2023|
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA tools for installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform.
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade of a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation and configuration
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA Security
- User and authorizations
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install, update and configure an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Installation, update and configure of SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12 in a multitenant database environment.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- Backup and recover a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database.
- In case you need to "deep-dive" on specific subjects, this course can be coherently combined with the other courses in the SAP HANA Curriculum, for example HA201 for High availability and Disaster Tolerance, HA215 for SAP HANA Monitoring and Performance Tools, HA240 for SAP HANA Security and HA250 for database migration.
Course notes and announcements:
This course covers in detail all key capabilities of SAP HANA database system administration. Through the lectures and exercises you will learn how to install, update and operate an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12. The course covers the most important database administration tasks of an SAP HANA system administrator. During the course, you will learn details about starting and stopping, changing the configuration parameters, monitoring the database, backup and recovery and troubleshoot of a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database system.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com