Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HA400) ABAP Programming for SAP HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
|Location:||Date||Guaranteed to Run:|
|Live Virtual, US||08/22/2022|
|Newtown Square, PA||09/26/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||09/26/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||11/14/2022|
|Live Virtual, US||03/22/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||03/22/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||05/15/2023|
|Newtown Square, PA||08/21/2023|
|Live Virtual, US||09/25/2023|
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional availability: email@example.com
- Basic Knowledge of SAP HANA
- Experience in ABAP Programming, esp. Open SQL (joins, views, aggregations)
- The HA100 course provides a good understanding of SAP HANA and it is highly recommended for participants who want to a
- Understanding SAP HANA and how it impacts the ABAP development paradigm
- Introduction to ABAP Development Tools (also known as ABAP in Eclipse)
- Taking ABAP to SAP HANA
- Accessing SAP HANA as a Secondary Database
- Tools to detect potential functional and performance issues when migrating to SAP HANA: Code Inspector and ABAP Test Cockpit, ABAP Trace and ABAP Profiler, SQL Trace
- Tools to prioritize performance issues: SQL Monitor, SQL Performance Tuning Worklist
- Performance Rules and Guidelines for ABAP in the context of SAP HANA
- Database Independent Code-to-Data
- Enhanced Open SQL
- Defining advanced views using Core Data Services (CDS) and CDS Associations in ABAP
- Incorporating Authorization Checks with CDS in ABAP
- SAP HANA specific Code-to-Data
- Using native SQL and ABAP Data Base Connectivity (ADBC)
- Creating, using and debugging ABAP Managed Database Procedures
- Consuming SAP HANA Objects in ABAP
- Consuming SAP HANA objects in ABAP using native SQL and ADBC
- Creating and using External Views
- Database Procedure Proxies
- Advanced Topics
- ABAP Transport of SAP HANA Objects (HTC and HTA)
- Using SAP HANA Full Text Search in ABAP
- Enabling input fields for type-ahead search
- SAP List Viewer (ALV) optimized for SAP HANA
- This course is for developers and consultants who are familiar with programming database access using ABAP and ABAP Objects programming and want to learn how to use SAP HANA to speed up such access.
- The course covers many new ABAP features for database access that are not limited to SAP HANA as underlying database.
Course notes and announcements:
In this course, you learn how you can use SAP HANA and new features in the ABAP programming language to optimize existing ABAP code and to develop innovative ABAP applications to enhance your business.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 4 day instructor led course qualifies for 32 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.