Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4225) Production Orders in S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4200 - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing * Recommended:
- S4100 - Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Product Engineering
- Introduction to Production Orders
- Order Processing and Order Structure
- Order Creation,
- Master Data Selection
- Availability Checks, Capacity Planning, Order Release and Printing
- Order Execution
- Material staging and goods issues
- Goods receipts
- Order Settlement, Archiving, and Deletion
- Information Systems, Mass Processing and Automation
- Further Functions
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format under course code S4225e.
SAP S/4HANA OP 2020
Course notes and announcements:
This course will provide participants with a deep knowledge of how production orders are used, and which system settings are needed for production order execution.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org