Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SM100) SAP Solution Manager Configuration for Operations
Have a question? Contact Us
- SAP Solution Manager Overview: Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management, SAP Solution Manager Scenarios and their Functional Areas as well as Integrated Tools supporting them.
- Technical Overview: Technical Architecture in detail; also an overview about Sizing, Installation and Upgrade
- SAP Solution Manager Configuration: SOLMAN_SETUP, System Landscape Directory (SLD), Synchronize Data to the Landscape Management Database (LMDB), New Solution Concept (especially Logical Component Groups and Solution Documentation), Solution Manager Diagnostics, including configuration of SAP Support Backbone Connection
- Managing Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager
- Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Certificates, System Recommendations, Issue and Task Management
- Early Watch Alert Reporting: ABAP & Java, Service Level Reporting and Self Services
- Root Cause Analysis Overview, Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure Overview, Solution Monitoring and System Monitoring Overview
- Business Process Operations: Job Management (Job Request Management, Job Documentation, Job Monitoring, Job Scheduling Management Health Checks etc.)
- The certification C_SM100_7210 is not included and need to be booked separately.
Course notes and announcements:
In this course, you will learn the infrastructure and the components of an SAP Solution Manager System Landscape needed for the Application Operations scenarios and functions (like Root Cause Analysis, Technical Monitoring, Early Watch Alert etc.) In addition, you will learn how to configure and update this infrastructure. Upon completing the course, you are also able to describe and use Application Operation and certain Business Process Operation scenarios and their functions.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates at firstname.lastname@example.org