Work with Data Warehousing Workbench and SAP HANA Studio to set up different data models.
Who Should Attend?
Data Consultant / Manager
What You Will Learn:
1) Introduction to SAP HANA Architecture
2) SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
3) SAP HANA Studio
4) Data Warehousing Workbench
5) InfoObjects like Characteristics and Key Figures
6) Master Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Data Provisioning
7) Generic DataSources
8) Transformation and Data Transfer Process
9) Difference between Classic and Graphical Data Flow Modeling
10) Modelling DataStore Object (Advanced)
11) Transactional Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Dat Provisioning
12) Data Loading from Flatfile
13) Modeling CompositeProviders
14) HANA Native Modeling with Calculation Views
15) Modelling Open ODS Views
16) Process Chains
Course based on software release: SAP BW 7.5 on SAP HANA
Course notes and announcements:
1) The course focuses on the latest BW on HANA InfoProviders like Advanced DSO, Open ODS View and CompositeProvider. Data Extraction and Provisioning is demonstrated with the new Operational Data Provisioning Framework (ODP).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com