Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BPC440) SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: 11.0 version for SAP BW/4HANA:
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Experience in accounting and consolidation.e
- 1) SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Overview
- a) Describing SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- b) Running Consolidation Tasks
- c) Implementing BPC Standard Consolidation
- 2) Modeling Consolidation Structures and Reporting
- a) Configuring Environments and Dimensions
- b) Creating Models for Consolidation
- c) Creating Reports and Formats in the EPM Add-In
- d) Report on BPC Standard Data in Analysis for Office
- 3) Data Collection and Preparation
- a) Collecting Transforming Data for Consolidation Scenarios
- b) Creating Consolidation Logic
- c) Configuring Reclassifications
- d) Configuring Balance Carryforward
- e) Managing Journals
- 4) Consolidations and Eliminations
- a) Translating Local Currency
- b) Configuring Intercompany Matching and Booking
- c) Using the Ownership Manager
- d) Configuring Integration Rules
- e) Eliminating Intercompany Transactions
- f) Configuring Intercompany US Elimination
- g) Designing Management, Matrix, and Multiple Accounting Standard Solutions
- h) Describing Consolidation and Elimination Principles
- i) Consolidating Investments
- j) Describing Stage Consolidation
- k) Configuring Scope Variation
- l) Configuring Equity Pickup
- 5) Consolidation Process Monitoring
- a) Configuring Work Status
- b) Using the Controls Monitor to Validate Data
- c) Configuring Consolidation Business Process Flows
- • This course is relevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
- o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.x
- o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA 11.0
Course notes and announcements:
1) Participants of this class will learn the key steps to set up Standard Consolidation on the SAP BW/4HANA landscape. You will learn how the system components work together by discussing system architecture.
2) You will learn how to configure Consolidation by using BPC 11.0. These same skills are applicable to BPC10.0 and BPC10.1.
3) Participants will learn how to configure Consolidation from the ground up in an end-to-end scenario. You will design foundation objects such as dimensions and models from a Consolidation perspective. Dimensional properties and model settings will be discussed in depth to understand how each plays a part in the consolidation engine.
4) Data flows for master and transaction data are described and practiced in consolidation relevant scenarios.
5) Participants will learn how to design the ownership model and dimensions and then how to maintain the investment structure data in the Ownership Manager.
6) Script logic as it is used for balancing, reclassification, and running tasks via data manager packages are explained in detail.
7) You will learn consolidation Business Rule configuration and how to use the Consolidation BPC Web Client to carry out month-end closing tasks. All business rules are covered: Currency translation, balance carry forward, reclassification, US elimination for intercompany and well as intracompany / matrix, controls, methods, multipliers, eliminations adjustments.
8) Consolidation of investment concepts such as for the purchase and equity method are discussed. Hands on exercises include: investment, equity, goodwill, minority interest, dividend eliminations for example. Automatic entries for Scope changes are explained.
9) Intercompany eliminations for sales, cost, accounts payable/receivable are discussed, configured, and tested. Stage/multi-level consolidations are included. Equity Pick Up is explained and the business rule is tested.
10) You will use the EPM add-in as the primary reporting and analysis user interface as well as Analysis for Office to meet supplemental reporting needs.
11) Participants will learn to configure and use process control features including work status, controls, and running Business Process Flows from Excel.
12) This course is relevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.x
o SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA 11.0
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com