Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(FSC010) Processes in Treasury and Risk Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- Recommended: SAPFIN Overview SAP Financials
- 1) Description of the core treasury processes for money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- 2) End to end treasury process, including integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CM, BCM, IHC)
- 3) Risk management processes (Market Risk Analyzer, Credit Risk Analyzer, Portfolio Analyzer, Hedge Management, Exposure Management)
- 4) Business partners and standing instructions
- 5) Transaction Manager: instruments available for money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
- 6) Structure of the financial instruments
- 7) Processes for the front, middle and back office
- 8) Correspondence process
- 9) Parallel accounting and valuation in Treasury (multiple GAAPs)
- 10) Master data management (e.g. creation of securities master data)
- 11) Market Data Management (e.g. yield curves, FX rates, security rates, volatilities)
- 12) Market Risk Analyzer with analysis, value at risk and results database
- 13) Credit Risk Analyzer with exposure calculation and limit management
- 14) Standard treasury reporting
- 15) The course contains system hands on exercises which cover all major learning steps!
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and run business processes for the SAP Treasury and Risk Management. This includes both the area of trading and the area of analysis. This course is the essential prerequisite for the follow-on training on system configuration.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org