Understand the configuration of Transaction Manager, Market Data Management, Market Risk Analyzer, Credit Risk Analyzer and Portfolio Analyzer.
Who Should Attend?
Project team members
Essential: FSC010 Processes in Treasury and Risk Management; Basic knowledge in treasury e.g. financial instruments
SAP01 SAP Overview
What You Will Learn:
1) End to end treasury process, including integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CM, BCM, IHC)
2) General settings in Transaction Manager
3) Customizing money market, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities and securities
4) Setup of deal release and business partner workflow
5) Correspondence process and customizing of correspondence tool
6) Customizing multi GAAP accounting and valuation
7) Set-up cash management integration
8) Customizing of the treasury payment program F111
9) Relationship between customizing and application
10) Customizing master data management (e.g. securities master data) Customizing market data management (e.g. yield curves, FX rates, volatility types)
11) Specification of Basic Analyzer settings (e.g. analysis structure)
12) Setup of Market Risk Analyzer, e.g. value at risk, results data base
13) Setup of Credit Risk Analyzer settings e.g. limit structure, determination procedures
14) Overview Portfolio Analyzer
Course is based on software release: SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and change the system configuration of the SAP Treasury and Risk Management. This includes both the area of trading and the area of analysis. This course is the follow-on training to the SAP Treasury and Risk Management business processes training (FSC010).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org