Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HA301) SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 Advanced Modeling
Have a question? Contact Us
- HA100 – SAP HANA - 360° Introduction
- HA300 – SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Modeling
- HA150 – SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - SQLScript for SAP HANA
- Introduction to Advanced Modeling
- SAP HANA Predictive Analysis Library (PAL)
- Describing SAP HANA PAL
- Using PAL in Flowgraphs
- Calling PAL Functions in Calculation Views
- Calling PAL Procedures in SQL Scripts
- Exploring the PAL Library
- SAP HANA Spatial
- Introducing SAP HANA Spatial
- Working with Spatial Data Types
- Importing and Exporting Spatial Data
- Accessing and Manipulating Spatial Data
- Using Spatial Clustering
- SAP HANA Graph
- Defining SAP HANA Graph Workspace
- Describing the Different Graph Algorithms
- Using the Graph Node in Calculation Views
- Using GraphScript Procedures
- SAP HANA Text
- Understanding Full Text Search
- Understanding Text Analysis
- Understanding Text Mining
- SAP HANA Series Data
- Getting Started with SAP HANA Series Data
- The information provided in the HA301 course is valid for participants who have followed the HA300 course in either SAP HANA 1.0 and SAP HANA 2.0.
- Certification C_HANAIMP_17 includes questions based on important topics covered in HA301. We strongly recommend that you follow this course as part of your certification exam preparation.
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Course notes and announcements
This course provides advanced knowledge and practical experience on several topics that are included in, or connected to, the scope of the modeler role. Its purpose is to take a step further, beyond the core modeling knowledge from HA300, and to demonstrate how applications powered by SAP HANA can benefit from innovations such as Spatial Data Storage and Processing, Text Search and Analysis, Predictive Analysis and Graph Modeling.
The course is supported by many demos and exercises, which demonstrate the advanced modeling capabilities in several scenarios. For example, working with classical schemas or HDI containers in XS Advanced, using the SQL console, developing graphical models. Some of the proposed case studies blend together several modeling capabilities, such as text with spatial, or text with graph.
An introduction to SAP HANA Series Data is also provided.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org