1. Maximize use of standard Time Evaluation functionality
2. Learn to customize the Time Evaluation schema and include customer specific rules
3. Work with the debugger troubleshoot issues
4. Optimize Time Evaluation Processes
5. Read and understand custom rules
Who Should Attend?
Customers, consultants and internals experienced in SAP Time Evaluation
Essential: Experience with SAP Time Evaluation in any version Knowledge of Time Schemas and Personal Calculation Rules OR HR311 Time Evaluation Without Clock Time or HR310 Time Evaluation with Clock Time HR305 Master Data Configuration HR306 Configuration
What You Will Learn:
1. Discuss the differences between the delivered Time Evaluation schemas and strategize as to best practices
2. Examine standard Time Evaluation Functions and Operations in detail
3. Write custom Personnel Calculation Rules
4. Use PE04 to explore the technical set up of Time Evaluation Functions and Operations
5. Use debugger to analyze the Time Evaluation process
Course based on software release: Time Evaluation
Course notes and announcements:
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org