Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(WNA311) Time Evaluation without Clock Times
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: HR050 Business Processes in Human Capital Management: HR305 Master Data Configuration; HR306 Configuration of Time Recording
- Business overview of time evaluation
- Time evaluation in the SAP system
- The concept of the time evaluation driver RPTIME00
- Processing time evaluation messages in the Time Managers Workplace (TMW)
- Customizing time evaluation
- Data collection in time evaluation
- Functions and Operations as tools for time evaluation
- Personnel calculation schema TM04
- Personnel Calculation Rules
- Using the Schema and Rule editor transactions PE01 and PE02
- Using schema TM04 to process data from a time recording subsystem
- The content of this course is appropriate for participants on the following SAP software releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise ext. 1.10/ 2.00 and above.
- Course HR311 (Time Evaluation without Clock Times) is not offered in Germany.
- Course HR311 (Time Evaluation without Clock Times) is designed for project team members. Although the basic knowledge required for the day- to-day business of a time data administrator is discussed, this course is aimed at a more technical exploration of customizing time evaluation.
Notes and announcements:
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides..
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com