Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HATD20) Delta Course SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0 Installation and Admin.
Have a question? Contact Us
- HA200 in SAP HANA 1.0 or SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00
- HA240 in SAP HANA 1.0 or SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00
- HA250 in SAP HANA 1.0 or SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 installation and system administration, users and authorizations and the Database Migration Option (DMO) feature.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA 2.0 platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA 2.0 platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA administration topics.
- SAP HANA sizing.
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 installation and upgrades.
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12 installation and configuration.
- SAP HANA administration tools and tasks.
- SAP HANA backup and restore.
- SAP HANA security.
- SAP HANA users and authorizations.
- SAP HANA Database Migration.
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required advanced system administration tasks on the SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database platform.
- For the certification C_HANATEC_17 the knowledge of HATD20 Col17, HA201 Col17 and HA215 Col17 is required.
Course notes and announcements:
This course is a delta course that covers the new course content provided in the SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 HA200, HA240 and HA250 courses. In this delta course the participants will learn how to install and administrate an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 database system using SAP HANA Cockpit 2.0 SP12. The course covers the most important daily tasks of an SAP HANA platform administrator using SAP HANA Cockpit. Furthermore, it provides details about backup and recovery, changing the configuration, troubleshooting, creating audit policies, setup users/roles of an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 system. The improvements in Database Migration Option (DMO) will also be discussed.
To be fully prepared for the C_HANATEC_17 certification, you need to attend the HA201 Col17 and HA215 Col17 courses as well, as the HATD20 Col17 course only covers the delta course materials of HA200 and HA250.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org