1) Understand predictive analytics concepts and approaches, as well as how they are implemented within the context of the SAP Predictive Analytics tool.
2) Develop the ability to use Predictive Analytics within a Data Science project context.
3) Be able to use automated analytics capabilities to build, score and implement classification, regression and time-series models.
4) Use Data Manager to prepare and manipulate data to support modelling.
5) Understand and implement Predictive Factory to import, build and schedule models.
6) Build Social and Recommendation models
7) Introduction to Expert Analytics and the Predictive Analytics Library (PAL)
Who Should Attend?
Program / Project Manager
Recommended: Basic statistical skills and a background in Business Analytics and Data Modelling
What You Will Learn:
1) Introduction to the course
a) Welcome introduction and agenda
2) Introduction to Predictive Analytics
a) What is Predictive Analytics
b) Introduction to SAP Predictive Analytics
c) Predictive Analytics projects and CRISP-DM
d) SAP Use Case examples
3) Foundations of Automated Analytics
a) Introduction to SAP Automated Analytics
c) Data Encoding
d) Model Building
4) Classification Modeling with Automated Analytics
a) Training a classification model
b) Understanding model output (1)
c) Demo 1 (screen shot slide presentation)
5) Classification modelling with automated Analytics
a) Applying a model
b) Understanding model output
c) Understanding the confusion matrix
d) Improving Predictive Power and Prediction Confidence
e) Reducing number of variables
f) Data deviation testing
g) Advanced Functionality
h) Advanced Data Description Functionality
6) Regression Modeling with Automated Analytics
a) Training a regression model
b) Understanding model output
7) Clustering with Automated Analytics
a) Introduction to clustering and segmentation
b) Target or no target?
c) Building a segmentation
d) Model debriefing
e) Model apply
f) Segmented models
8) Time Series with Automated Analytics
a) Training a time series
9) Data Manager
a) Data Preparation
b) Data Manipulation
c) Data Manager process and benefits
10) Predictive Factory
c) Building a model in Predictive Factory
d) Importing models
e) Scheduling models
f) Segmented modelling
11) Social and Recommendation
12) SAP Predictive Analytics Expert
a) Expert Analytics
13) SAP Cloud Platform Predictive Services
a) SAP Cloud Platform Predictive Services
Course Based on Software Release: SAP Predictive Analytics 3.3
Course notes and announcements:
1) This freshly updated course will provide you with the skills to take advantage of the significant improvements and new capabilities of SAP Predictive Analytics.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com