Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(IUT110) Business Processes in SAP for Utilities
Have a question? Contact Us
- SAP01 SAP Overview
- 1) Overview
- a) CR&B application components
- b) Integration of CR&B with standard SAP ERP system
- c) Integration of CR&B with standard SAP CRM system
- 2) Execution of the most important business processes:
- a) Customer information
- b) Customer information with IC Web Client
- c) Master data
- d) Move-in/out handling
- e) Device maintenance
- f) Meter reading
- g) Billing and invoicing
- h) Energy data management
- i) Intercompany data exchange
- j) Contract accounts receivable and payable
- • This course, along with IUT210 (Master Data and Basic Functions) is recommended as a prerequisite for any further courses.
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course, along with IUT210 (Master Data and Basic Functions) is recommended as a prerequisite for any further courses.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com