Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(IUT230) Billing and Invoicing
Have a question? Contact Us
- IUT110 Business Processes in SAP for Utilities
- IUT210 Master Data and Basic Functions
- 1) Rate structure ? Rate types and rate categories ? Prices ? Billing schemas ? Rate determination
- 2) Billing process ? Functions (including periodic and period-end billing) ? Simulation ? Outsorting ? Reversal ? Manual billing
- 3) Invoicing ? Bill print-out ? Budget billing plan ? Reversal
- 4) Business Process Exception Management (BPEM)
- 5) Discounts and surcharges
- 6) Special billing features
- 7) Customizing functions
Course notes and announcements:
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com