Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(PLM412) Quality Planning and Inspection
Have a question? Contact Us
- PLM400 Business Processes in Quality Management
- 1) QM Processes in the Logistics Processes
- a) Positioning of Quality Management
- b) Inspection Process Flow in Quality Management – Overview
- c) Problem Processing with Quality Notifications - Overview
- 2) Basic Data in Quality Management
- a) Material Master and Inspection Settings
- b) Sample Determination
- c) Dynamic Modification
- d) Inspection Setup – Mass Maintenance
- e) Master inspection Characteristics
- f) Input Processing for Measured Values
- g) Code Groups and Codes
- h) Selected Sets and Catalog Profile
- i) Inspection method
- j) Distributing QM Basic Data
- k) Material Specification
- 3) Inspection Planning
- a) The Inspection Plan
- b) Test Equipment
- c) Inspection Characteristics in the Inspection Plan
- d) Reference Operation Set and Product Structure
- e) Engineering Workbench
- f) Engineering change management
- g) Task List – Material Specification
- h) Flexible Inspection Specifications
- i) Multiple Specifications - Overview
- 4) Results Recording
- 5) Defects Recording
- 6) Usage Decision
- 7) Definition and Structure of Notifications
- 8) Quality Notifications in Logistics
- a) Quality Notifications at Goods Receipt
- b) Quality Inspection and Defect Notification at Goods Receipt
- c) Customer Complaints
- 9) Quality Notifications in Production
- a) Quality Notification During Production
- b) Quality Inspections and Defect Notifications During Production
- 10) General Functions of Quality Notifications
- a) Customizing Settings for Notifications
- b) Status Management for Notifications
- c) Other General Functions for Notifications
- 11) Quality-related Costs and QM Orders
- 12) SAP Business Workflow in QM - Overview
- 13) Evaluations
- a) Evaluations Based on Original Documents
- b) Standard analyses
- • This training course concentrates fundamentally on the inspection lot processing procedures within Quality Management. Advantages and special features of the integration with the supply chain form part of the subsequent training courses.
- • Besides the application this training covers also customizing.
Course notes and announcements:
1) Participants learn how to process QM-specific basic data as well as inspection planning details.
2) This training course concentrates fundamentally on the inspection lot processing procedures within Quality Management. Advantages and special features of the integration with the supply chain form part of the subsequent training courses.
3) Besides the application this training covers also customizing.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, SAP Certified e-book participant guides and SAP Certified Hard copy participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com