You will gain the skills necessary to perform the end-to-end tasks to implement SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing, Advanced Analytics, and Candidate Relationship Management. You will learn the best practices for job data in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, and will configure and test the Recruiting integration. You will learn the best practices for building career sites, and will use Command Center and Career Site Builder to build a customer site. You will learn how to set up CRM by studying use cases and configuring the end-to-end flow that recruiters use to effectively engage with candidates.
Who Should Attend?
THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
THR83 – SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (Core Configuration and Applicant Tracking System) Academy
An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free
What You Will Learn:
1) Introduction to Recruiting Marketing (RMK) and Career Site Builder (CSB)
2) Job Data and Recruiting Management Configuration
3) Recruiting Marketing Project Kick-off
4) Recruiting Integrations
5) Additional Setup in Command Center
6) Career Site Design and CSB Pages and Components
7) Global Settings, Styles, Brands, and Home Pages
8) Other Page Types, Headers and Footers
9) Other Career Site Setup
10) Candidate Relationship Management
11) Locale Configuration
12) Job Distribution and Media Services
13) Move to Production
Course based on software release: SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Course notes and announcements:
1) Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
2) Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
3) This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
4) This course teaches application consultants and implementation partners how to implement SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) using Career Site Builder (CSB). The end-to-end RMK implementation tasks are covered, as well as Recruiting integration. Students also learn how to implement Advanced Analytics and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM). This course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning and hands-on exercises.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 8 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org