Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(THR86) SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Academy
Have a question? Contact Us
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
- Identify appropriate terminology to communicate configuration requirements
- Identify key components of a customer needs assessment during project kickoff
- Create, download, archive, and update compensation plan templates and data with XML and Admin Center
- Configure salary sheet and stock sheet components within a compensation template
- Access help resources
- Identify key integration points between SAP SuccessFactors Compensation and Employee Central modules
- Configure Total Compensation plan by combining Compensation and Variable Pay configurations in one template
- Describe the Spot Awards feature and the basic processes, permissions and configuration of Spot Awards
- Final Course Assessment
Course notes and announcements:
1) Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
2) This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Compensation module. This 9-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises (Check-in meetings apply to virtual, instructor-led course only).
3) This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
4) Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 9 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com