Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(THR87) SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay Academy
Have a question? Contact Us
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR86 – SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Academy
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud
- Use variable pay terminology to configure and communicate course requirements
- Use various questions to identify key components of a customer’s bonus program needs
- Configure variable pay programs
- Describe, import, and update the data import files used in SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Explain how the import files relate to one another
- Update variable pay templates and the employee data model
- Access help resources
- Explain basic steps of integrating SAP Success Variable Pay with Employee Central
- Configure Total Compensation by combining Compensation and Variable Pay configurations in one template
- Final Course Assessment
Course notes and announcements:
1) Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
2) This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay module. This 9-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises (Check-in meetings apply to virtual, instructor-led course only).
3) This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
4) Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 9 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com