Describe EWM transaction handling and enhancement options
Analyze the solution and custom enhancements
Decide whether an enhancement is necessary
Who Should Attend?
EWM100 – Business Processes in SAP EWM
EWM110 - Basic Customizing in SAP EWM
Programming Skills in ABAP
EWM120 – Customizing Additional Topics in EWM
Programming skills in ABAP-OO
What You Will Learn:
1) EWM System Deployment and Interfaces
2) Deep-Dive into EWM Transaction Manager, BAdI and Add-On programming
3) Data Model and Application Programming Interfaces for Business Areas:
a) Master Data
b) Warehouse Core
d) Shipping and Receiving
4) Deep-Dive into Radio Frequency Framework (RF) and Pick-by-Voice
5) Deep-Dive into Post-Processing-Framework and Exception Handling
6) Overview on enhancing Business Object Processing Framework solution "Dock Appointment Scheduling"
• The Workshop can be booked as customer specific training. In that case, we can offer analysis of your current customer Use-Case.
• This course also includes information about the differences between de-centralized EWM and S/4HANA embedded EWM. The training system used to complete exercises is SAP EWM 9.5 integrated with EHP8 of SAP ERP 6.0.
Course based on software release: SAP EWM 9.5
Notes and announcements:
1. This course provides you with the necessary overview on the data model and enhancement options of SAP Extended Warehouse Management. Instructor-led system demonstrations and hands-on exercises will show best practices on how to develop, enhance and use special objects, methods and functions in Extended Warehouse Management.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org