Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(GTS100) SAP Global Trade Services Overview
Have a question? Contact Us
- Basic knowledge of sales order processing and external procurement in SAP ERP
- Basic knowledge of customs law and foreign trade law
- Introduction to the legal background of the application areas
- Overview of technical basics
- Master data
- Classification (dual-use items, customs tariff numbers)
- Import processes (import control, customs procedures, communication with authorities)
- Export processes (export control, customs procedures, communication with authorities)
- Preference determination and vendor declaration management
- Sanctioned party list screening
- Intrastat reporting
Notes and announcements:
This course covers overview of SAP Global Trade Services. The configuration of selected application areas is the subject of the course GTS200 (Configuring SAP Global Trade Services).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org