Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SCM300) Manufacturing Overview
Have a question? Contact Us
- SAPSCM SAP Supply Chain Management Solution Overview
- Production Execution Overview
- Distinguishing Production Types
- Production Order Processing
- Outlining Production Orders
- Creating Production Orders
- Releasing Production Orders
- Executing Material Staging for Production Orders
- Executing Confirmation and Goods Receipt for Production Orders
- Evaluating Production Orders
- Process Order Processing
- Outlining Process Orders
- Creating and Interpreting Process Orders
- Executing Process Orders
- Using Additional Functions with Process Orders
- Repetitive Manufacturing Processing
- Outlining Repetitive Manufacturing
- Preparing Repetitive Manufacturing
- Planning Line Loading in Repetitive Manufacturing
- Using Material Staging and Confirmation
- Integrating Costing, Controlling, and Reporting
- Kanban Principles in Production
- Outlining Kanban
- Using Kanban in Production
- SC300e is an E-Learning version of the course.
- In conjunction with SCM100 (Business Processes in Planning), this course provides an overview of production planning and manufacturing using SAP ERP (similar to SCM130)
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of production planning within SAP ERP.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org