Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(GRC100) Principles of SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Knowledge of integrated processes in an SAP System; Knowledge of authorization concepts in an SAP System
- Recommended: Practical knowledge of business processes; Practical knowledge of software implementations
- 1) Introduction to SAP Governance, Risk, and compliance (GRC) 12.0
- a) Solution Introduction
- b) Solution Overview – Enterprise Risk and Compliance
- c) Solution Overview – Access Governance
- d) Solution Overview – International Trade Management
- e) Solution Overview – Cybersecurity
- 2) Information Architecture, Security, and Authorizations
- a) Understanding the SAP Fiori Concept and Architecture
- b) Security and Authorizations
- 3) The SAP GRC 12.0 User Interface
- a) Work Centers
- b) SAP Fiori
- 4) Common Functions and Data
- a) User Interface Configuration Framework
- b) Shared Master Data
- 5) Implementation and Configuration
- a) Streamlined Configuration
- 6) Reporting
- a) Harmonized Reporting Framework
- b) SAP HANA Integration
Course notes and announcements:
1) This course provides foundation knowledge for SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) 12.0. By gaining familiarity with this solution’s harmonized navigation, common functions, shared master data, and the harmonized reporting framework, you will be better able to get the most value out of using the integrated applications in SAP GRC.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org