Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4120) Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Project System
Have a question? Contact Us
- 1) Introduction to SAP S/4HANA: SAP Fiori UX; SAP Business Client; SAP GUI
- 2) Project Management with SAP S/4HANA Project System
- 3) Project Structures
- a) Creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), and creating Networks
- b) Applying Documents, Milestones, and Mass Change
- c) Exporting and Importing Projects
- 4) Reporting in SAP S/4HANA: Analyzing Projects with the Structure Information System and with Financial Reports
- 5) Project Plans
- a) Checking Projects with the Project Planning Board
- b) Planning Dates for WBS Elements
- c) Scheduling Networks
- d) Planning Resources with Networks
- e) Generating Requirements for Externally Processed Activities
- f) Scheduling multiple resources
- g) Planning Materials with Networks
- h) Planning Costs for WBS and Networks, and Planning Revenue for Projects
- 6) Project Budgets
- 7) Project Execution
- a) Entering Actual Dates for WBS Elements
- b) Confirming Actual Dates for Networks
- c) Posting Documents to WBS Elements with Execution Services
- d) Creating Claims for Projects
- e) Posting Documents to Networks
- f) Billing Projects with Milestone Billing
- 8) Executing Period-End Closing Procedures
- • Please note that the course is intended for participants who are new in the area project management with SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control. The course will not cover the differences between SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project System and SAP ERP Project System.
Course notes and announcements:
This course introduces you to the key business processes within the SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control application and is the mandatory prerequisite for all subsequent SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control configuration courses. Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP S/4HANA EPPM Project Control can support the management of simple and complex projects within your organization.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 4 day instructor led course qualifies for 32 credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org