Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F41) Customizing in Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA Finance
- How to implement and process Manual Memo Records
- How to implement and process Check Management
- How to implement and process Electronic Bank Statements
- Overview of SAP Cloud Platform Applications
- How to implement and use Bank Account Management
- How to implement and use Cash Operations
- How to implement and use Liquidity Management
- How to setup and use One Exposure from Operations
- How to setup Cash Management Authorizations
- This course also covers the generic functionality of SAP Cash Management carried over from SAP ERP. Therefore, it covers the business process related content of AC805 Cash Management which relates to SAP ERP.
SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
Course notes and announcements:
The course provides an overview of the SAP Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA capabilities and their setup in the system. You will learn how SAP S/4HANA covers the Cash Management related business requirements and how the business processes are executed in the system. This part is described by the full content of the course S4F40 ‘Business Processes in SAP Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA’. So S4F40 is entirely included in this course. In addition, you will learn about the technical foundation of SAP Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA and how the business processes are implemented in the system. You will practice the setup and use of the main capabilities in the SAP S/4HANA system.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com