Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(E2E600) Implementation Projects with SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Have a question? Contact Us
- Recommended: E2E040, ACT100, ACT200, S4H01
- 1) SAP Solution Manager 7.2 for SAP S4/HANA
- a) Using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 - Overview
- b) Explaining SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and SAP S/4HANA
- 2) Prerequisites for SAP S4/HANA Implementation Projects
- a) Defining Technical Prerequisites for S4/HANA Implementation Projects
- b) Using the Solution as Single Source of Truth
- 3) SAP S/4HANA Implementation Roadmap Usage
- a) Using Implementation Roadmaps
- 4) Project Preparation
- a) Explaining the Project Setup
- 5) Discovering and Design your SAP S/4HANA
- a) Exploring SAP S4/HANA Best Practices
- b) Managing Requirements
- c) Designing the To-Be Business Processes
- 6) Realization Phase
- a) Executing System Configuration and Development
- b) Using Functionalities in SolMan to Test the System
- 7) Deploy Phase
- a) Preparing End-User Training
- b) Cutting Over to Production
- 8) Solution Maintenance
- a) Maintaining the Solution
- 9) Solution Update and Roll out
- a) Managing New Release Projects
- b) Managing the Rollout of Templates
- 10) Solution Innovation
- a) Describing Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manger
Course notes and announcements:
The lifecycle of IT and business solutions is nowadays shorter than ever before.
Companies are always challenged with the continual improvement of their IT supported business models and processes to remain marketable and competitive.
Learn in this course about the role of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 in implementation projects.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com