Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HA215) SSAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Using Monitoring and Performance Tools
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: HA200 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 - Installation and Administration; Basic experience with the Linux operating system
- Recommended: HA100 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 – Introduction
- HA150 - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 - SQL and SQLScript for SAP HANA
- 1) This course is the best starting point to learn about the SAP HANA Monitoring and Performance Tools.
- 2) Contents:
- 3) Emergency Analysis and Troubleshooting using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP10
- a) Handling System Offline Situations
- b) Handling System Hanging but Reachable Situations
- c) Analyzing a Suddenly Slow System
- 4) Structural System Performance Root Cause Analysis
- a) Analyzing Memory Issues
- b) Analyzing CPU Issues
- c) Analyzing Expensive Statements Issues
- d) Analyzing Disk and I/O Issues
- 5) Proactive Monitoring and Performance Safeguarding
- a) Configuring SAP HANA Alerting Framework
- b) Setting up SAP HANA Workload Management
- c) Using SAP HANA Capture and Replay
- • In case you need to "deep-dive" on specific subjects, this course can be coherently combined with the other courses in the SAP HANA Curriculum, for example HA201 High Availability and Disaster Tolerance Administration, HA240 Authorizations, Scenarios & Security Requirements and HA250 Database Migration using DMO.
Course notes and announcements
In this course you will learn about emergency trouble shooting the SAP HANA database using the SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12. You will also learn how to use the SAP HANA traces to investigate for expensive SQL statements that might cause SAP HANA database performance problems in the areas of memory, CPU and disk I/O. You will also learn how to setup SAP HANA Workload Management and SAP HANA Capture and Replay tools to perform proactive monitoring and performance safeguarding.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com