Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HA250) Database Migration using DMO - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Have a question? Contact Us
- Experience with SAP software maintenance using Software Update Manager (SUM)
- TADM70 SAP System: Operating System and Database Migration
- Getting Familiar with Database Migration Option (DMO)
- Listing DMO Benefits
- Explaining DMO Basics
- Preparing Database Migration Option (DMO) Procedure
- Ensuring DMO Prerequisites are fulfilled on the Host
- Configuring SAP Host Agent for DMO
- Examining the SUM UI
- Configuration of Database Migration Option (DMO) Procedure
- Performing the DMO Run
- Listing DMO Procedure Steps
- Monitoring the Migration
- Tuning the DMO Downtime
- Explaining the DMO Release Schedule
- This course provides step by step exercises how to prepare and perform this kind of migration. The exercises cover the DMO specific steps.
- After this course the participants are well prepared for a successfully migration to SAP HANA.
- The content of this course HA250 is also contained in course ADM328.
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
Course notes and announcements:
In this course, you will learn to prepare and migrate an SAP system to the SAP HANA database.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org