Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(IPS910) Funds Management: Processes, Organization and Configuration
Have a question? Contact Us
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- AC200 Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- or similar knowledge.
- 1) Organizational structure and master data
- a) Funds center and commitment item
- b) Funds, functional area, funded program
- c) budget structure
- 2) Budget Control System (BCS)
- a) Budget planning
- b) Budget categories and budget types, budget versions, and budget transfers
- 3) Budget/cash desk
- a) Availability control
- b) Earmarked funds, orders, cover eligibility, integration with the modules MM, FI, HR, CO, PS, SD, and PM, cash desk business transactions, fiscal year change
- 4) Reporting
- a) Reporting tools, maintenance of information systems
Course notes and announcements:
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com