Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(BIT102) SAP Integration Technology Interfaces II (Web Interfaces)
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: SAP01 SAP Overview and; SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
- Recommended: ABAP Basic Knowledge
- Creating and Using Web Services based on Existing Function Modules (Inside-Out)
- Creating and Using Web Services based on externally created Interfaces (ESR) (Outside-In)
- Synchronous and asynchronous communication when operating Web Services
- Asynchronous Communication using WS-Reliable Messaging (Reliable Delivery)
- Configuring Web Services using SOAManager
- Testing Web Services with WS-Navigator
- Monitoring of synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Creating and Using Web Services based on REST and OData
- This is an overview course, which gives basic information about creating and using Web Services.
- Extend your knowledge:
- BIT100 – SAP Integration Technology Overview
- BIT101 – SAP Integration Technology Interfaces I (BAPI, IDoc)
Course notes and announcements
This course is designed to give participants an overview of how to implement Web Services in ABAP technically and how to use it in corporate communication. The main scope is various possibilities to create Web Services.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 1 day instructor led course qualifies for 8 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com