Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS460) Sales in SAP S/4HANA Academy Part I
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Basic Business knowledge in sales and distribution processing
- Recommended: S4H00; TS410
- Introduction to the Sales Process in SAP S/4HANA
- Organizational structures in sales and distribution
- Master data
- Creating and processing different kinds of sales orders
- Business Partners
- Using Partner Functions in Sales Processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Setting Up Partner Determination Procedures
- Sales Customizing
- Sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, and copying control
- Contracts and scheduling agreements and special business transactions
- Sales basic functions
- Incompletion log
- Material determination and product selection
- Material listing/exclusion
- Setting up free goods
- Delivery processes and customizing
- Controlling outbound deliveries
- Creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue
- This training is necessary for all customers who want to get insight into product development with SAP S/4HANA.
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more. This course is ideal for persons requiring detailed knowledge about customizing of sales and delivery processes as well as basic functions..
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 80 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com