Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS462) Sales in SAP S/4HANA Academy Part II
Have a question? Contact Us
- TS460 Sales in SAP S/HANA Academy Part I or knowledge of the detailed courses S4600, S4605 and S4610 in S4HANA Sales
- Condition technique and configuration of pricing.
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Introduction in Condition Contract Management
- Controlling billing documents and forms of settlement
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination features of the SD-FI interface
- Cross Functional Topics
- Modifying Copy Control
- Set up Text Control and Output
- Get an overview of performing system modifications and using enhancement technology
- Advanced Available-to-Promise (aATP) in SAP S/4HANA
- Concept of aATP
- Availability check with production allocation and backorder processing
- Two attempts to pass the corresponding certification exam are included in the training fee. The exam can be executed via the SAP Certification Hub https://sapcertification.questionmark.eu/602056/ext/certificationhub/.
- As of the date of the course booking you can utilize these two attempts within one year.
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
This course is ideal for persons requiring detailed knowledge in sales about customizing for pricing and billing as well as cross functional topics like output and text determination and advanced Available-to- Promise (aATP).
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 80 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org