Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(C4H430) SAP Sales Cloud: SAP Commissions Implementation
Have a question? Contact Us
- SAP Commissions Playlist on Enable.CX
- Commissions e-Learning on Learning Hub (C4HCOMFOUND)
- SAP Commissions Live Sessions (14 sessions – Course Codes listed below):
- 1) SAP Commissions Overview and Key Terms
- a) Introduction to SAP Commissions
- b) Key Terms in SAP Commissions
- 2) SAP Commissions Setup
- a) Sales Performance Homepage
- b) System Navigation
- c) Calendars
- d) System & User Preferences
- e) Customizations
- f) Processing Unit & Business Unit
- g) Global Values
- 3) Organizational Data
- a) Effective Dates & Versioning
- b) Organizational Data
- c) Managing Organizational Data Change
- 4) Classification and Compensation Elements
- a) Classification Data
- b) Compensation Elements
- c) Variables
- d) Territories in Relation to Classification Data
- e) Best Practices
- 5) Compensation Plans and Rules
- a) Credit, Measurement, Incentive & Deposit Rules
- b) Rolling Credits vs. Rolling Other Results Data
- c) Duplicate Credits
- d) Proration Logic
- e) Creating a Plan and Assigning Plan to Title
- f) Variable Assignment
- g) Best Practices
- 6) Commissions Pipeline
- a) Pipeline Calculation Process
- b) Pipeline Process Stages
- c) Calculation Processing Modes
- d) Payments and Balances
- e) Running a Pipeline
- 7) Additional Topics
- a) Plan Communicator
- b) Dashboard
- c) Disputes
- 8) Workshop
- a) Interactive Business Case Workshop
- • Chrome is preferred when working with SAP Commissions, but if you experience any difficulties on Chrome, please use Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Course notes and announcements:
This course is designed to provide a fundamental understanding of implementation functionalities, features, rules and concepts of SAP Commissions. This course is targeted for Implementation consultants.
In this course, you will learn about the most common implementation tasks you would need to perform within a project. The course includes an interactive workshop. During the workshop you will collaborate with the trainer to analyze and discuss a business case and learn about the best practice in implementing this business case.
Participants will get access to SAP Commissions tenants for hands-on exercises during the training class.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com