Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F60) Overview SAP S/4HANA for Central Finance
Have a question? Contact Us
- You should have basic knowledge of Finance in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- Ideally, you have an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and also on SAP S/4HANA.
- FI/CO solution architect
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- SAP S/4HANA for central finance Landscape Architecture
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- Project Execution for SAP S/4HANA for central finance
- IF you want to continue your learning path and deepen your knowledge, please consider attending the following course:
- S4F61 Implementing SAP S/4HANA for central finance.
- The formerly known course S4F04 SAP Central Finance (5 days) is replaced by the following two courses:
- S4F60 Overview SAP S/4HANA for central finance (1 day)
- S4F61 Implementing SAP S/4HANA for central finance (5 days)
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
SAP S/4HANA for central finance is a specific deployment option for gathering accounting data from SAP ERP systems and Non-SAP Systems into one central SAP S/4HANA system. This course provides an overview of the concept, the basic architecture and key scenarios that SAP S/4HANA for central finance covers. You will be able to explain the value proposition but also the business benefits of this solution. All that puts you in a position to validate if the solution fits to your / your customer’s business requirements. This course contains several instructor demonstrations to better understand replication or reporting capabilities.
This course contains several instructor demonstrations to better understand replication or reporting capabilities.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org