Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(AC211) New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP) for SAP S/4HANA Adopters
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: Good knowledge of using classic GL accounting
- 1) Introduction to New General Ledger Accounting
- a) Outlining the Functionality of New General Ledger Accounting
- 2) Parallel Accounting
- a) Explaining the Ledger Approach in New General Ledger Accounting
- b) Using the Segment Characteristic
- c) Defining Ledger Groups
- d) Posting Manually to a Ledger Group
- e) Clearing Provision Open Items Using New General Ledger Accounting
- 3) Document Splitting
- a) Explaining the configuration of Document Splittingo
- b) Analyzing FI documents with activated Document Splitting
- 4) Profit Center Accounting
- a) Integrating Profit Center Accounting (actual postings) with New General Ledger Accounting
- 5) New Asset Accounting
- a) Explaining the Functionality and Architecture of New Asset Accounting
- b) Configuring New Asset Accounting
- c) Using New Asset Accounting
- d) Activating New Asset Accounting
- 6) New Architecture of Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- a) Describing the new Data Structure in SAP S/4HANA
- b) Managing Ledgers in SAP S/4HANA
- • This course is a good preparation for S4F01 ‘Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP FI Professionals (Delta)’.
This course covers the common scope of New General Ledger Accounting valid for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA systems. Achieving this fundamental knowledge is a valuable preparation step for project members who are used to classic GL (in SAP ERP) and who have to get ready for SAP S/4HANA implementations (both for system conversion projects as well as new implementations).
Please verify which of our two alternative course offerings on New General Ledger Accounting fits your needs: - AC210 ‘New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP)’ is the right course for those who want to learn how to implement and use New General Ledger in an SAP ERP system. - AC211 ‘New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP) for SAP S/4HANA Adopters’ also uses an SAP ERP system with activated New GL (for figures, demos, exercises) but only includes topics that are still relevant in an SAP S/4HANA system. Due to the changed data structure in Accounting in SAP S/4HANA, some topics of AC210 are excluded in AC211. Topics omitted include extended data structure in SAP ERP, real-time CO- FI integration, and planning options in New GL.
Please note that this course is for learners unfamiliar with New Gener Ledger Accounting. It is not a ‘delta training’ for learners who want to learn the differences in accounting with SAP S/4HANA.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.