Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(EWM10H) Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: SAP01 – SAP Overview or S4H00 – SAP S/4HANA Overview
- Recommended: SCM601 – Processes in Logistics Execution or S4601 – Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Logistics Execution
- 1) Warehousing Structures and Master Data
- a) Differentiating the SAP Solutions for Warehouse Management
- b) Organizational Structures and Master Data for SAP EWM
- 2) Basic Processes in SAP EWM
- a) Processing Goods Received and Goods for Shipping
- 3) Warehouse Monitoring and processing with Mobile Devices
- a) Managing the Warehouse and outlining the Radio Frequency (RF) Framework
- 4) Additional Functions in SAP EWM
- a) Applying Storage Control
- b) Employing Serial Numbers and processing Batches
- c) Mapping Quality Inspection Processes and applying Value-Added Services
- 5) Warehouse Organization
- a) Performing Slotting, Applying Replenishment Methods
- b) Performing a Physical Inventory
- 6) Optimization of Resources
- a) Applying Wave Management, Labor Management
- b) Executing the Production Supply Process and the Expected Goods Receipts
- c) Processes
- d) Applying Cross Docking
- 7) Warehouse Extensions
- a) Planning the Shipping and Receiving of Products
- b) Controlling the Material Flow System (MFS)
- 8) SAP Best Practices
- 9) Combined Inbound and Outbound Processes
- a) Executing an End-to-End Process with SAP EWM
- • This course also includes information about the differences between de-centralized EWM and S/4HANA embedded EWM.
Course notes and announcements:
This training will be delivered in a part time approach, delivery hours will only be in the mornings each day.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org