Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4100H) Product Development with SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- A sound understanding of product development / engineering processes.
- 1) Introduction into SAP S/4 HANA
- 2) User Experience: FIORI, SAP GUI
- 3) Process Overview Model Company
- 4) Engineering: Concept Phase
- a) Engineering Control Center (ECTR)
- b) Document Management and Document Center
- c) Product Lifecycle Costing
- 5) Engineering: Design Phase
- a) CAD Integration with ECTR
- b) Material Management
- c) Material BOM
- d) Change Management
- 6) Validation: Handover to Manufacturing
- a) Classification
- b) Variant Configuration
- c) Product Structure Management
- d) Visual Instance Planner
- 7) Manufacturing
- a) Work Center
- b) Routings
- c) Engineering Workbench
- d) Visual Manufacturing Planner
- e) Guided Structure Synchronization
- • This training is necessary for all customers, who want to get an insight into product development with SAP S/4 HANA. It follows the product development process of SAP model company.
Course notes and announcements:
This training will be delivered in a part time approach, delivery hours will only be in the mornings each day.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com