Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4105H) Variant Configuration SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- PLM130 Classification, or,
- S4104 Classification with SAP S/4HANA Enterprise
- Knowledge of processes in sales & distribution, planning, and production
- Classification system tools: Overview and features of variant configuration
- Material masters, bills of material and task lists: Features of variant configuration
- Configuration profiles and configuration scenarios
- Overview of object dependency types and usages: preconditions; selection conditions; actions; procedures; constraints
- Using object dependencies in BOMs and routings
- Product Modeling Environment for Variant Configuration (PMEVC)
- Using object dependencies for valuation
- Overview of constraints
- Price determination and variant configuration
- Material variants (configured materials) Configurable material in sales and distribution (incl. Lean Orders), in planning, in production, in engineering and order change management
- Overview of modeling data for the IPC
- Advanced Variant Configuration
Course notes and announcements:
This training will be delivered in a part time approach, delivery hours will only be in the mornings each day.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 10 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com