Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4F12H) Basics of Customizing Financial Acct: GL, AP, AR SAP S/4HANA
Have a question? Contact Us
- Essential: S4F10/S4F10E Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Recommended: Knowledge in the Financial Accounting
- 1) Short Overview of SAP S/4HANA
- 2) Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
- a) Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
- b) Checking the Basic Settings in New General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- c) Outlining the Variant Principle
- d) Managing Fiscal Year Variants
- 3) Master Data
- a) Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
- b) Managing Customer and Vendor Accounts
- 4) Document Control
- a) Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting (FI) Documents
- b) Managing Posting Periods
- c) Managing Posting Authorizations
- 5) Posting Control
- a) Analyzing Document Splitting
- b) Maintaining Default Values
- c) Configuring Change Control
- d) Configuring Document Reversal
- e) Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
- f) Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
- g) Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
- 6) Financial Document Clearing
- a) Performing Open Item Clearing
- b) Managing Payment Differences
- • This course is the essential prerequisite for most follow-on training in financial accounting (S/4HANA).
Notes and announcements:
This training will be delivered in a part time approach, delivery hours will only be in the mornings each day.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org