Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HOF50) Case Study on Implementing Treasury Management
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4F50 Processes in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F51 Customizing in Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Practical Use of (Credit) Facility Trade Types
- Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees in Trade Finance
- Intercompany Loans End-to-End Processing
- Securities Exchange Traded Products
- FX Risk Management
- FX and Interest Rate Derivative End-to-End Processing
- Correspondence Functions
- Central Clearing of Derivative Trades
- Market Data Management
- Transactional and Risk Management Reporting
- Construction of Trade Types in Transaction Manager configuration
- Trade mirroring configuration
- Market Risk Analyzer including activation configuration
- Credit Risk Analyzer including activation configuration
- Implementation Specific Scenarios
- Cutover Activities
- This is a pure Hands-On Training course.
Course notes and announcements:
This course is targeted at learners who have a strong foundation with SAP Treasury and Risk Management business processes and configuration.
This Case Study on Implementing Treasury Management course is a new type of SAP course that gives the participant more time to work through implementation specific scenarios on the system. The course is designed to take the participant’s project implementation experience to the next level. The goal of the course is to build on the participant’s knowledge, primarily through hands-on exercises and challenges that focus on end-to-end scenarios. Selected areas of Treasury and Risk Management are covered, which complement and build upon the material in the five-day business processes and configuration classes.
The course can serve as preparation for the Treasury and Risk Management certification (C_S4FTR_1909) or to prepare a Treasury consultant for managing the actual design and implementation tasks on an SAP S/4HANA implementation project.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com