Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HR310) SAP HCM Time Evaluation (w/ Clock Times)
Have a question? Contact Us
- HR050 or HR050E
- HR306 or HR306E
- Business experience in Time Management
- Provide an overview of Time Management business processes
- Describe Time Evaluation in SAP HCM
- Explain the concept of the time evaluation driver RPTIME00
- Process time evaluation messages in the Time Manager’s Workplace
- Customize time evaluation
- Perform data collection in time evaluation
- Describe and configure reading and writing Schemas and Rules.
- Explain the purpose and use of Functions and Operations.
- Describe personnel calculation schema TM00 in detail.
- Provide an overview of the personnel calculation schema TM04.
Course notes and announcements:
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to modify time schemas and time rules to ensure your time evaluation runs according to your business requirements. Time evaluation with clock times will be covered in this course and time evaluation without clock times is covered in HR311R. This is an advanced course and all prerequisites must be completed before attempting this training
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com