Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(SCM740) SAP ERP Integration with Manufacturing Execution
Have a question? Contact Us
- This class will be relevant to the new Associate Level Certification that SAP will begin in late 2007. No configuration will be covered in this session. Configuration is covered in SCM226-Configuration of Demand Planning
- Knowledge of the manufacturing life cycle
- Basic understanding of the SAP Manufacturing Execution solution and processes
- Basic understanding of discrete production processes and master data in SAP ERP
- Master Data Setup for Production in SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Master Data Integration between SAP ERP and SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Material Master
- Bill of Material
- Work Center
- Production Order Transactional Data Integration between SAP ERP and SAP Manufacturing Execution
- Production Order
- Floor Stock
- Production Order Confirmations
This course is designed to provide detailed knowledge about the integration between SAP Manufacturing Execution and SAP ERP using SAPMEINT. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to understand how master data objects in SAP ERP are mapped to their respective counterparts in SAP Manufacturing Execution. Furthermore, the exchange of transactional data such as orders, floor stock, and order confirmations will be analyzed. The course starts with a short recapitulation of the SAP Manufacturing Execution master data objects and then focuses on the exchange of master and transactional data between SAP ERP and SAP Manufacturing Execution. As a result of successfully completing this course, the participants will have the required key-user knowledge to understand and manage the interface between SAP ERP and SAP Manufacturing Execution. Furthermore, the participants can actively participate in implementation projects where they can focus on the SAP ERP to SAP Manufacturing Execution interface.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org