Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(HA100) SAP HANA – 360° Introduction
Have a question? Contact Us
- Basic understanding of business IT
- Describing SAP HANA
- Technical Requirements of SAP HANA
- Data Management with SAP HANA
- Analytical Processing with SAP HANA
- Powering Data Warehouses with SAP HANA
- Running SAP Applications on SAP HANA
- Developing Applications of SAP HANA
- Monitoring SAP HANA
- Security and Data Privacy with SAP HANA
- Migration to SAP HANA
- This course covers SAP HANA (the technology platform) and not SAP S/4HANA (the Business application suite). But a basic understanding of the platform is essential for anyone who works with SAP S/4HANA and so this course is highly recommended for SAP S/4HANA consultants.
Notes and announcements:
This course introduces SAP HANA. Through lectures and exercises you will quickly develop a broad understanding of all key areas of SAP HANA including technology, architecture, data modeling, data management and application development. This course is an important prerequisite for many detailed, follow-on SAP HANA courses. Topics covered in this course are included in most SAP HANA certifications.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org