Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TS421) SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing I
Have a question? Contact Us
- Business knowledge in the areas of planning and manufacturing
- Course book 1 (out of 2):
- Master Data for Production
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Work Centers
- Task Lists
- Advanced Bill of Material Functions
- Advanced Routing Functions
- Course book 2 (out of 2):
- Overview of Supply Chain Planning at a Glance
- Production Planning Overview
- Master Data for Production Planning
- Demand Management
- Material Requirements Planning
- Prerequisites and Tools for Advanced Planning
- Demand Management regarding Advanced Planning
- Advanced Production Planning
- Detailed Scheduling
- Demand-Driven Replenishment
- This course is the first part of two, which are required learning to prepare for the certification exam: C_TS422_2020
SAP S/4HANA 2020
Course notes and announcements:
This comprehensive course has been designed for entry-level production planning and manufacturing consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing (C_TS422). This course is the first of two courses which cover the most critical production planning and manufacturing functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the Production Planning and Manufacturing module. Through lectures and numerous exercises, you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in applying what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 80 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com