Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(C4H370) Spartacus ILT Developer Training
Have a question? Contact Us
- Setup & Libraries
- Development Environment
- Custom CMS Components
- Global Configuration
- Layout Config
- Internationalization (i18n)
- Dependency Injection & Built-in Services
- Reactive Programming with RxJS
- Data Binding
- Spartacus Internals
- If you want to use your own machine, please consider following system requirements:
- CPU: Minimum Dual Core (recommended Quad Core)
- RAM: Minimum 8 GB (recommended 16 GB)
- Hard Disk: 7200 rpm IDE (recommended SSD)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB (recommended 20 GB)
- Most recent Java 11 Development kit-64 bits
- node.js: v. 10.14.1 or later (recommended v.13, v.12.x)
- Yarn: 1.15 or later
- Angular CLI: v. 9.1 or later
- IDE: Visual Studio Code is recommended for Spartacus General requirements for all on-site trainings:
- Required for all SAP Customer Experience on-site trainings, regardless of the course content!
- Projector with VGA connection required. DVI / HDMI connections are optional.
- Internet connection is required for trainer and attendees
- A list of names of attendees
- Information on participants' technical background and experience with SAP Commerce Usually requested as part of the training setup process.
- Name badges for attendees are required.
- Please recommend hotels near the training location to us.
- A visa for the trainer may be required, depending on country. If visa is required, please assist in obtaining.
Course notes and announcements:
1. Only SAP CX customers and partners will have access to the SAP download center whereby they can install SAP CX software. All others have to use WTS.
2. If you are an SAP CX customer or partner, we recommend that you use your own machine for the best training experience. Please note the technical equipment requirements for training delegates on this course via this link.
3. If you are not an official SAP CX partner or customer, you cannot access the SAP CX Help documentation. This does not affect the duration of the course. Accessing the Help Documentation is not a mandatory part of this course and therefore do not affect the educational value of the training.
4. If you are not an official SAP CX partner or customer, you cannot access the SAP CX Wiki.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org