Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(WNAFIT) SAP Financials Forum
Have a question? Contact Us
- * Mandatory Knowledge:
- Depending on the different topics, basic knowledge of the topic area might be helpful
- The following topics are presented within the SAP Financials Forums:
- New functionalities with Controlling in SAP S/4HANA, Release 1909
- SAP S/4HANA Business Partner Concept and Customer Vendor Integration
- GR/IR Cockpit (Intelligent GR/IR Reconciliation)
- Transition to SAP S/4HANA 1909
- Strategy on CO-PA with SAP S/4HANA
- New functionalities with leasing using SAP RE-FX
- SAP S/4HANA for Accounting Integration – Successor of the Lease Accounting Engine
- Overview on SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management and Roadmap
- New functionalities with Group Reporting in SAP S/4HANA, Release 1909
- Automated posting of accruals for orders with the new Accrual Engine of SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Closing Process using SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Advanced Financial Closing
- SAP S/4HANA Planning with SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Hybrid Planning, best of both worlds – Planning with BPC Embedded in combination with SAC
- Cash Management in SAP S/4HANA: New functionalities
Course notes and announcements:
The SAP Financials Forum is a dedicated educational event with presentations encompassing theory, demonstrations and Q&A by experts from SAP’s consulting or development organization.
Registered participants will be asked in advance for their topics of interest to create an agenda which aligns with participants requests. There will be 6 sessions each day with 2-3 presentations being held in parallel. These 90-minute presentations will be based on registered participants preferences.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 0 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com