Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4D435) Transactional Apps with CDS-based BOPF Objects
Have a question? Contact Us
- Either BC400 and BC401 OR S4D400
- The ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori
- Defining a CDS-based OData Service
- Implementing a List Report Application
- The Business Object Processing Framework
- Understanding BOPF
- Creating and Testing a BOPF Object
- Defining Actions and Messages
- Accessing Application Data
- Implementing Authority Checks
- Applications with Update and Delete
- Offering Input Fields and Value Help
- Implementing Validations
- Implementing Determinations
- Implementing Dynamic Field and Action Control
- Draft-enabled Applications
- Understanding the Draft Concept
- Developing a Draft-Enabled Application
- Multi-Table Applications
- Defining Compositions in BOPF
- Working with Composite BOPF Business Objects
SAP S/4HANA 2020
ABAP Platform 2020
AS ABAP 7.55
Course notes and announcements:
In this course you will learn to develop transactional SAP Fiori Applications that are based on ABAP Core Data Services (ABAP CDS) and Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF). You will learn how to use annotations in ABAP CDS to generate a BOPF Business Object and how to implement the behavior of this object, namely actions, validations, determination and authority checks. You will learn about the need for draft-enabled data processing in a stateless environment and understand the prerequisites and special aspects of draft-enabled BOPF objects. Finally, you will define compositions in BOPF and built an application based on a business object that consists of a header and several items.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 3 day instructor led course qualifies for 24 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: firstname.lastname@example.org