Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(ADM329) SAP S/4HANA Downtime Optimized Conversion
Have a question? Contact Us
- * Essential:
- ADM328 * Recommended:
- Experience with the Software Update Manager (SUM)
- Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SUM 2.0 SP10
- Get the overview on the approach
- Understand the concept of downtime-optimized Conversion
- Find the SAP Note on prerequisites, restrictions, and issues Prepare and start a downtime-optimized Conversion run
- Enable the approach
- Create a customer buffer with FI customizing
- Prepare Impact Analysis
- Determine the tables for uptime processing
- Choose the approach in the UI Executing approach specific activities
- Examine the main blocks and phase names
- Check database triggers
- Understand restrictions / Freeze Triggers
- Explain the role of SHD and TMP instances
- Explain the process to apply "Shadow Notes"
- Reconfigure the temporary system to add resources
- Adapt customizing on TMP
- Monitor the replication process
- Understand the two process types for replication Understand project specific requirements
- Consider Load verification
- Plan Project cycles
- Understand technical architecture
- System setup is not typical, so timings and potential issues shall not be taken as typical
- The goal of this course is the preparing and performing of a downtime optimized conversion of an SAP S/4HANA conversion of an SAP ECC system from a system administrator point of view. In addition, relevant aspects for project and test cycle planning are discussed.
- The training class uses SAP S/4HANA 2020 as target product version, but the content of the class is applicable for conversions to SAP S/4HANA 1909 and above.
- The following are not covered in this course: A complete downtime-optimized Conversion run.
SAP S/4HANA 1909
SUM 2.0 SP10
Course notes and announcements:
In this course you will learn how to prepare and perform a downtime- optimized conversion (SAP ECC system to SAP S/4HANA system), from a system administrator point of view.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 2 day instructor led course qualifies for 16 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com