Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(TSEC10) SAP System Security and Authorization Academy
Have a question? Contact Us
- SAPTEC or SAP01
- General knowledge of security concepts and some experience in SAP products and solutions
- SAP Access Governance and Compliance
- SAP Security Products and Tools
- Infrastructure Security, Secure Network Communication (SNC), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Security Monitoring with SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Data Privacy Governance and Cybersecurity
- Authorizations Concept and Terminology
- User Maintenance and Settings
- Role Maintenance and Settings
- Traces and Troubleshooting
- Options for Transporting Authorizations
- Integration into the Company Landscape
- SAP Fiori Authorization Concept
- SAP Fiori Catalogs and Groups
- PFCG Roles for SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori and PFCG integration
- Authorization Concept for ABAP Core Data Services (CDS)
- Authorizations in S/4HANA Projects
- Security Audit and Audit Information System (AIS)
- User and Authorization Audit
- Logs in AS ABAP
- Security in System Administration Tasks
- Security in Change Management and Development
- Importance of SAP Security Notes
- Introduction to EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- Overview? of User Lifecycle Management
- User creation? and changes in the Business Partner concept in S/4HANA ?
- User maintenance? of external users? and handling changes to Master Data?
- Compliant user deletion? and Data Privacy requirements?
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exams, participants will need additional hours of self-study after completing all the essential and recommended course training.
SAP ERP 6.0 EhP8; SAP S/4HANA 1909; ABAP AS 7.53
Course notes and announcements:
As the digital world continues to evolve, IT professionals are under pressure to safeguard their business systems and to improve the operating practices in their organizations. This training will help SAP professionals to understand the security and authorization concepts of SAP and how to apply them effectively to reduce security risks and to keep their SAP environment safe. In this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the SAP security products and tools and how to use them to secure your system landscape (e.g. SAP Business Suite, SAP S/4HANA). Topics like user and role maintenance, infrastructure security, encryption and authentication, data protection and data privacy, security checks and monitoring, User Lifecycle Management are discussed in this training.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 10 day instructor led course qualifies for 80 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com