Programming and Development Training Class Schedule
(S4215) SAP S/4HANA Process Orders
Have a question? Contact Us
- S4200 – Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing
- Introduction to Process Orders
- Master Data
- Understanding the Material Master and Batch Management
- Understanding Production Resources
- Understanding Master Recipes, BOMs, and Production Versions
- Order Creation
- Creating Process Orders
- Analyzing Master Data Selection
- Scheduling Process Orders
- Describing the Costing of Process Orders
- Availability Checks, Batch Determination, Capacity Planning, Order Release and Printing
- Order Execution
- Goods Issue Postings
- Confirming Process Orders
- Posting Goods Receipts
- Information Systems and Mass Processing
- Order Settlement
- Further and Advanced Functions
- Production Compliance with GMP
- Outlining Process Management, XSteps, and PI Sheets
- Performing Resource Selection
- Outlining Material Quantity Calculation
- Outlining Co- and By-Products
- Using User Status Profiles
- This course does not include customizing settings.
Course notes and announcements:
Participants learn how to use process orders in SAP S/4HANA to execute production processes specific to the Process Industry. Through instructor lectures, demonstrations, and system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP S/4HANA can support your manufacturing processes.
This is a SAP CERTIFIED Course. Your course will include Full Class Delivery of the comprehensive standard SAP curriculum agendas, SAP Certified Instructor, Demonstration and Presentation, Student Hands on exercises, Access to SAP Hosted servers/training environment, and SAP Certified participant guides.
This 5 day instructor led course qualifies for 40 CPE Credits. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
With virtual live classroom training you get comprehensive training from SAP experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in SAP's traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in SAP's traditional classrooms, SAP virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered student with exclusive access to live SAP systems throughout each course. Each Virtual Live class is taught by a SAP Certified Instructor and will include an e-book student guide for you to download and keep. CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Not finding any suitable dates? Contact us for additional available dates: email@example.com